Beckham Reflects on Milestone Year, Notably Omitting Son Brooklyn
David Beckham expressed gratitude for a rewarding year — without mentioning any issues with his son Brooklyn.
“I feel incredibly fortunate to have experienced the year I’ve had in 2025, filled with unforgettable moments from my 50th birthday to receiving a knighthood (it still feels surreal) and culminating in winning the MLS as an owner,” Beckham, 50, wrote via Instagram on Wednesday, December 31, sharing a carousel of Instagram images from the past year. “I’m deeply thankful for my wonderful wife, my remarkable children, my friends and the team I collaborate with every single day; nothing would have been achievable without all of you.”
David and his wife, Victoria Beckham, are parents of sons Brooklyn, 26, Romeo, 23, and Cruz, 20, as well as daughter Harper, 14. Throughout the year, David and Victoria, 51, have been distanced from Brooklyn and his wife, actress Nicola Peltz.
“As Sir Alex Ferguson would say, ‘On to the next.’ ❤️,” David concluded his Wednesday tribute. “Thank you for the amazing memories I will always cherish from 2025. @victoriabeckham I love you and our children ❤️.”
Why Brooklyn Beckham 'Lacks Desire' to Resolve 'Significant Divide' With Family
David uploaded several photos on Wednesday, many of which featured Victoria, Romeo, Cruz and Harper alongside his famous friends and additional moments from his knighthood ceremony. Brooklyn was noticeably absent from the entire slideshow.
While David did not publicly address whether he intentionally omitted Brooklyn from the photo montage, he was recently blocked by his eldest son on social media.
“My mum and dad would never remove someone from their following,” Cruz wrote via his Instagram Stories earlier this month. “Let’s ensure we have the correct information. They woke up to being blocked … and I did too.”
Brooklyn has remained quiet regarding his alleged social media activity, shortly after discussing his relationship with his relatives.
“People will always spread false information,” the Cloud23 founder told the Daily Mail in September. “I simply try to relax and play golf with friends. It’s enjoyable. There will always be individuals making negative comments, but I have a very supportive wife. My wife and I, we focus on our own path. We maintain a low profile and work diligently. And we are content.”
Brooklyn and Peltz, 30, have been married since 2022 and reaffirmed their wedding vows this summer without any member of the Beckham family present.
“Brooklyn has no inclination to repair things at this time,” a source exclusively told Us in October. “He’s truly dedicated to living a tranquil, drama-free life with Nicola. They’ve created their own world together and are very satisfied. They prefer to allow things to settle naturally rather than attempting to fix something that remains tense.”
Brooklyn Beckham Speaks Out on Family Dispute With Parents and Brothers
Brooklyn and Peltz also skipped David’s significant 50th birthday celebration, his investiture ceremony, Victoria’s biographical documentary premiere and the family’s winter holiday festivities.
“The relationships are still strained,” the insider added to Us in the fall, claiming Brooklyn still has “a significant divide” with his parents and brothers. “David and Victoria have always prioritized family, so witnessing this distance, particularly during milestones that are so meaningful to them, has been profoundly difficult.”


